Friday, August 20, 2010

Trying to escape

When I go in to get Mary in the mornings or from a nap this is what I find!  She is actually trying to climb out of her crib.  Look at that flexibility in the second pic!  This is so funny to me!  I know I will not be saying that if she actually does it and gets out one day.  Happy Friday!

Side note...to make a comment on our blog you have to click on the actual blog post title and then it allows you to do so.  This is so weird!  Thanks to Neel and Callen for trying to help me figure it out!  If anyone knows how to fix this issue, please let me know!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I like the facial expression in the first picture. It looks like she saying "Maaaa-aaamm"!

I didn't have to click on the post title or anything special to leave a comment....Just clicked on "Post a Comment".

The Young Family said...

hahaha! that is some serious flexibility!

Callen and Michael Martin said...

YESSSSS! I can comment! She looks like she is at the ballet barre! I see a bright ballet future for Mary!

Jay and Kristen said...

SO happy to be able to comment now! Sweet Mary, we miss you guys so much! LOVE that she is trying to get out...just you wait until she figures it out!!!